Connexion is hiring a Junior Web Project & Office Coordinator
We are looking for a multilingual Web Junior Project & Office Coordinator who will take to heart the coordination and running of multilingual e-mail marketing campaigns, content input and editing in multilingual websites as well as job administration and planning via our online advanced project management tool.
Client satisfaction, excellence in execution and continuous quality enhancement are your main concerns. You combine fluency in French, Dutch and English with good organizational skills, high work precision and the ability to juggle many projects simultaneously. . You will become a major user of our email marketing tool and soon become an expert of content update in Drupal websites. You will ultimately have direct contact with our clients related to those projects. You will also participate in the organization of the work for you and the rest of our team.
Your primary responsibilities will be to...
- Understand clients' expectations and needs for email campaigns and web content update, and convert them into an efficient work planning and organisation.
- Run multilingual email marketing campaigns via our online tool and namely brief our designers, import address databases, input content, import translations from our online translation management system, run tests, control quality and broadcast campaigns
- Update content on our clients’ web sites, using the user-friendly Drupal administration
- Assist in project and task administration and planning, using the online project management tool EasyRedmine.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English (one of these is your mother tongue).
- Comprehension of one or more other languages.
- Quality-oriented, meticulous, attentive to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work as a team member.
- General Web-savvy with wide experience of use of Internet applications
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Ability to quickly master new software environments.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, organize and prioritize work under pressure.
- Ability handle all job-related administrative aspects swiftly and precisely.
- Master or Bachelor degree in languages, translation, communication, marketing or office management. Optionally, equivalent qualifications acquired by experience.
- Some experience as a multilingual assistant /coordinator is a plus.
- Basic understanding of the techniques of a professional services/consultancy firm in the communications industry.
- Having your living in or very close to the Brussels Region will help you to feel comfortable when working at Connexion.
Here are the benefits you will enjoy...
- We are a stable company, offering a friendly, informal work atmosphere in pleasant surroundings. Our art deco style "maison de maître" is situated in an pleasant area of Brussels, easily accessible via tram, metro and bus.
- You will work in a young and dynamic team of 13 people, using state-of-the-art communications technology and software.
- You will enjoy a great deal of independence in your work and be able to take initiatives.
- You will work for top clients including the European Union, the Belgian government and multinational private and non-profit companies.
- You will receive a competitive salary augmented with fringe benefits.
Is this something for you? Then do not wait and use the Contact Form or send an email with your resumé to email@example.com