Drupal Translation Management: it's child's play
You could keep doing it the old way…
- Manually export content to be translated in a format that translators can process
- Send the exported content to translators by email
- Check the translations for quality when ready
- Copy and paste translations back into Drupal, language by language
- Edit language pages to correct layout errors
- Publish translated pages
Unless you’d prefer a better, shorter way…
- Have content additions and updates tracked automatically
- Recycle existing translations
- Have new content to be translated sent automatically to the translators (yours or ours)
- Alternatively, integrate Machine Translation
- Have translated content sent back automatically to Drupal, or under supervision
How does it work?
- Install the Beebox plug-in at your Drupal site
- Content to be translated is selected automatically
- The memory remembers every translation ever done: only content for which there is no translation yet is filtered for export
- Selected content is sent automatically to translators, where appropriate based on a pre-defined workflow
- Translated content is automatically imported back into Drupal
- Before publication, you have the option to check and edit translations and, if needed, send them back to the translators
- Translations, when final, are automatically placed online
What are the benefits?
- Automated translation management and in and out workflow in Drupal
- Substantial cost reduction
- Reduced time-to-publish
- Content automatically remains in sync in all languages
- European solution, using EU best translation practices
- Choice between human, community and/or machine translation
Can you test it?
- You benefit from a 1-month trial period
- You install the Beebox plug-in in Drupal yourself or receive 50% discount on the plug-in installation cost.
- You enjoy discounted translation rates if you use Connexion’s translators during the trial
- You can view a demo
- Contact us if you would like a one-to-one presentation at your convenience.
Beebox for Drupal is powered by Wordbee